The Queen Creek Unified School District is planning to open its newest elementary school, Katherine Mecham Barney Elementary, in July 2020! This spectacular, K-6 school will have SO MUCH to offer, including…
- Accelerated curriculum in math and English language arts. This will provide the opportunity for students to learn course material a grade level above their current grade, in addition to the material being taught at their current grade-level.
- Project Lead the Way STEAM Curriculum, which will include computer science, robotics, art instruction, and computer science.
- School Uniforms
- Classes such as art, PE, and music
- Free All-day Kindergarten
- Before & After School Enrichment Classes
- Leader in Me® Campus, which encourages students to learn how to become self-sufficient, set goals, take initiative, prioritize their time, and live a balanced life.
For more information on what will be available, check out their website HERE.
New Family Night
On Thursday, Jan 23 from 5-7 p.m. there will be a FREE New Family Night at the District Office (20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd.). During this event, parents will learn more about the curriculum, meet the principal, and enroll their children. Everyone is welcome! RSVP for the event HERE.
- February 1st – Enrollment begins
- July 22nd – The first day of school for all QCUSD schools
- School start and end times TBD.
We are full-time, experienced Realtors working in Queen Creek and the surrounding areas. With decades of East Valley real estate experience under our belts, we are here to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out to April Anderson at 480.272.1977.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
United Brokers Group
21321 E Ocotillo Rd F113
Queen Creek, AZ 85142