Encanterra Annexation Update – Dec. 2020
In March of 2020, Encanterra was officially annexed into the Town of Queen Creek. That being said, there is a group challenging the annexation, and they have filed a petition with the Arizona Supreme Court. In turn, the Town of Queen Creek will file their response, and it will ultimately be up to the Arizona Supreme Court on whether or not they take jurisdiction of the petition.
Although a petition has been filed, QC is continuing to provide Town services to its newest residents in Encanterra. The annexation is effective until the court decides otherwise.
Town Services Effective in Encanterra as of Dec. 19.
– Fire/Medical: Queen Creek Fire & Medical Department
– Law Enforcement: Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
– Representation at the Municipal Level: Queen Creek Town Council
Changes Due to Encanterra Annexation
– Subscriptions to Rural Metro are no longer needed. Contact Rural Metro at 480.627.6200 to cancel services.
– Contact your provider for alarm systems and Voice Over Internet Phones (VoIP) to update QCFMD and MCSO as the public safety providers.
Services That Will Remain the Same
-Trash/recycling services will still be delivered by Right-Away-Disposal (RAD)
– Sewer provider will still be Johnson Utilities.
– Water services will still be through the Town of Queen Creek.
– County level representation is still the Pinal County Board of Supervisors.
– School districts remain the same.
– Zip codes do not change.
We are full-time, experienced Realtors working in Queen Creek and the surrounding areas. With decades of East Valley real estate experience under our belts, we are here to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out to April Anderson at 480.272.1977.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
United Brokers Group
21321 E Ocotillo Rd E-111
Queen Creek, AZ 85142