April Anderson, Realtor in Queen Creek AZ
April didn’t grow up here but the valley of the sun has become her home as she has lived and worked in the southeast valley for the last 27 years. Beginning in Mesa, then Gilbert, and then in 2006 finally moving out to the up and coming community of Queen Creek! As a Realtor in the Queen Creek area, her focused efforts of building new business is primarily in Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, NE Mesa and SE Gilbert. And though the southeast valley is the team’s primary stomping grounds we are still very familiar with the rest of the valley and are always willing to help referrals in any part of town. She’s worked with clients ranging in the areas of Gold Canyon to the east, Surprise and Buckeye to the west, Casa Grande to the south and Cave Creek to the north and everywhere in between. Wherever you need help, she’s got you covered!
My Background and Education
She hasn’t always been a city girl! She was born and raised in the very small town of Mancos, Colorado as the 6th child of 9!! Growing up with humble circumstances, in a rural environment, in a large family was definitely the beginning of her developing an independent, competitive, resourceful, and hardworking personality. As a teenager she attended high school in the bigger, but still small town of Snowflake in northern Arizona. After high school she attended junior college and then finally graduated Suma Cum Laude from Northern Arizona University with a B.S. degree majoring in Speech Communication with a minor in Sociology. Go Lumberjacks!!
April is happily married to Josh and they have 5 kids between them. A real live Brady Bunch! They are all very supportive of her chosen career path in Real Estate and it is her goal to make them all proud as a wife and mom while being the very best businesswoman she can be. Josh works in the motorsports industry and most of their hobbies revolve around house projects, car projects, off roading, and the lake!!
April has been a licensed agent since 2014 and prior to that brings with her a 13 year corporate background and 7 years of small business ownership. With the experience gained by working in all of those worlds over the last 30 years she is able to bring a set of skills to the table unlike a lot of other agents. April has accomplished more than most in the short 9 years she has been a licensed agent. She has closed going on 300 transactions and in the last 3 years has consistently been in the top 2% of producing agents in the state. She is consistently one of the top producing agents in the brokerage and has been featured in “Real Producers” and “Top Agent” magazines and has received countless awards for production. Her work ethic is second to none and is always going the extra mile for her clients. She has done flip houses and has a lot of construction and remodel knowledge and experience as well giving her the edge when helping in your buying or selling process. There’s not a lot she can’t do and if she hasn’t done it before, and it’s necessary to get the job done, she’ll figure it out! Her idea of what the job description for a real estate agent should be is; “Whatever It Takes!”
How to Reach Me
If you’re in need of a Realtor in Queen Creek or the surrounding areas you’ve come to the right place!
Give me a call at 480-272-1977 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you get started.
In today’s unique and challenging real estate world, selecting the Realtor that will serve YOU is critical. Over 92% of all Realtors in our market here in Arizona complete fewer than 6 transactions per year. Short sales, foreclosures, and even traditional sales in specific areas all require focused expertise, and as they say “there is no substitute for experience.” Selecting a full-time agent with a varied and successful professional history, affords you the best opportunity to reach your home buying/selling goals.
Staying on the Same Page
If you believe that buying or selling a home is one of the more significant financial events in the average person’s lifetime, then we are working from vital common ground. Our approach is to treat each step of the process with this foundational belief in mind.
What Makes Us Different
Real estate advertisements, colorful signs and even a set of initials after your name, can make Realtors all appear largely the same. Our team strives to be unique and provide more service than most in so many ways. Here are some examples of “difference makers” that we employ with all of our clients.
- We EDUCATE on the home buying and selling process and arrive at expectations together from the very beginning. Helping you understand the subtleties of bank owned properties, investor flips, new builds and even traditional sales is the best way for you to make informed choices.
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS are critical. While price is a major element, it is far from the only one of importance. We help buyers get the home they want from A-Z and we help sellers get their home sold with the right terms.
- We MANAGE the complete transaction. “Stuff Happens” in virtually every sale or purchase. Some elements, such as what is happening on the other side of the transaction, are outside of our immediate control and require tenacity and diplomacy. We work diligently to manage the flow of the contract and the timelines within. With our detailed understanding of the Arizona contract, we can, and do, hold all parties accountable.
- COMMUNICATION is key. Keeping all parties informed throughout the process cannot be overstated enough. We strive to treat all persons in a transaction how we would want to be treated. This is particularly important for first time home buyers, someone new to Arizona, or out of area clients, but the same standards of service are applied with every one of our clients.
- We give physical SUPPORT to the entire buying and selling process. We attend events such as home inspections, pest inspections and actually are present for closings, lending our experience and expertise when you need it.
- We RETURN CALLS. It’s hard to believe this has to be stated, but it is a vital element in how we conduct business. Calls are returned quickly and always the same business day. This happens for our clients, potential clients, other agents, lenders, and any other parties to transactions.
- We surround ourselves with a like-minded, superior TEAM of loan officers, home inspectors, title and escrow agents, and even pest inspection professionals for the highest level of service in virtually every aspect of the transaction.
- We have AREA SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE. If you need someone that knows the Southeast Valley area like the back of their hand, then we are your team. We live, work and volunteer here and know the area in great detail. Our goal is NOT to be all things to all people, rather to be the BEST thing for the people who wish to join us in our geographic area, share like expectations, and allow us to put our successful methods to work for them.
In closing, with our extensive background in corporate America, and successes in ‘ground up’ small business, we have found ourselves well prepared and suited for a Real Estate career. We treat it seriously, like a business…YOUR BUSINESS! We hope we get a chance to do business together.